What is the booking process?
- Say Hello
- Whether you are in planning phase or you already have details finalized, reach out to discuss your requirements and vision for the shoot.
- Bounce Ideas
- No idea is impossible and I'm pretty sure we can achieve what you're looking for. Discuss everything that you have in your mind!
- Make It Official
- I'll send over a contract, an invoice and a questionnaire to formalize all our discussions. Sign the contract, fill in the questionnaire and send the agreed retainer to the invoice and we are all set to lock the date!
How and when will I get my photos?
- After selecting the best photos from your sessions, I edit them carefully. All images are then uploaded to a password-protected digital image gallery, where you will have control on who sees your pictures. You will be able to select, download, order prints, and share the images with friends and family from the same portal!
- All images are sent out after at least 2-8 weeks, depending on the service. For exact schedule of photo delivery, refer to your contract.
Which locations do you provide photography services in?
- My studio is in Burlington, ON, and I offer services all over Ontario.
Do you offer prints?
- Absolutely! I work with a professional photolab, available exclusively to photographers, ensuring high quality that is not found in normal printing shops. I offer prints, albums, and frames of multiple sizes, designs and qualities. Feel feel to enquire about prices and ask for samples!
Where should our session take place?
- This completely depends on you! I have a studio in Burlington, I can even book out other studios within GTA. Or if the weather is good, we can move our sessions outdoors. Discuss your preference while you're booking your session.
- Confused about various options? Book in a 20 minute free consultation!
What is the difference between a mini session and a full shoot?
- Mini Sessions usually have
- A pre-set location set by the photographer
- Choice of times, set by the photographer, usually stacked in 15-25 minutes
- 5-15 basic edited pictures
- Up to 6 people of one family only, grandparents and aunt, uncles are not allowed
- One outfit
- No props, or similar props for all clients and sessions
- Promo pricing
- Full Sessions usually have
- Location of your choice
- Time of your choice, in 60 minutes slots
- Full digital gallery including fully edited pictures
- Extended family is welcome!
- Up to 3 outfits, depending on your session type. (please discuss beforehand)
- Decor, props and theme customized to liking, depending on session
- Full session price
How far out do you book?
- I recommend you reach out as soon as you've planned your event. I can book about anything from 12 months to a couple of weeks out.
What do you shoot with?
- I have a top-of-the-line Sony mirrorless camera with multiple lenses. I also have a couple of awesome flashes and strobes that I use both on and off camera.
What are your photography pricing and rates?
- All services are priced differently. Check our services to view investments on all services.
What are the payment terms?
- Payment terms are normally 2 days prior to the event, with a 50% deposit to secure the date and time. You may choose to settle it all at the deposit time if it suits you. Payment is made via etransfer to email@example.com or via cheque payable to Clicks by Arooj Fatima
- Payment plans can be customized for larger events. Please discuss at the time of booking.
What if my child is sick on the day of the shoot?
- If you or your child are feeling unwell, I would suggest to reschedule. If you are feeling under the weather, it will usually be reflected in your photos. Please provide as much notice as possible.